EV Recycle Program Rebate Offer Terms and Conditions
Revision Date: 7/06/2023
The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, “Terms of Service”) govern your access to and use of our websites that display or link to these Terms of Service (including freedomelectronics.com) (collectively, the “Website”), including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through this Website, whether as a guest or a registered user.
Freedom Electronics reserves the right to update or modify these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website after the effective date of any changes is deemed acceptance of the revised Terms of Service. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms of Service each time you visit the Website.
- Your EV Charger must be returned with the required listed components here.
- To qualify for the EV Charger Recycle Program you must complete and submit the EV Recycle Rebate form located here.
- You must provide an email address on the EV Recycle Rebate form that can receive email acknowledgments, return labels and Amazon gift cards. Failure to provide an email address that meets this criteria will void the offer.
- You must return your EV Charger using the return label that will be emailed to you once you complete and submit the EV Recycle Rebate Form.
- If your EV charger return does not contain all required items listed here we will notify you that the shipment was received incomplete, disqualify you from the rebate offer, and recycle your returned items. Incomplete EV Charger returns will not be returned to you.
Rebate Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the Freedom Electronics EV charger recycle program rebate offer.
- Freedom Electronics rebate offer is subject to all qualifications and conditions outlined in our qualification guidelines
- Rebates will only be sent after your returned EV charger has been checked in and all required components verified.
- Rebates are issued in the form of emailed Amazon Gift cards. Rebates are typically emailed within 2 to 4 weeks to the email address you provide on our EV Charger Rebate Program Participation Form. This can take longer depending on our EV Recycle program volume.
- All rebate customers must complete our EV Charger Rebate Program Participation Form and return the listed required components to qualify.
- If a rebate gift card is not received may request a replacement gift card by contacting our EV Recycle Program within 30 days of the gift card issuance date. Replacement gift cards will only be issued if the original gift card has not been used.
- Freedom Electronics will cancel all rebate gift cards that are not used within 90 days of the gift card issue date.
If for any reason your EV Charger Return does not contain all the required components listed here we reserve the right to disqualify you from the rebate program and recycle the items you returned.
Age of Users
By accepting these Terms of Service, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18 but are at least 13 years of age, you may use this Website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms of Service.
Have a Question? Contact Our EV Recycle Program Rebate Department
To check the status of your rebate or for additional rebate-related questions contact: our Freedom Electronics EV Recycle Program Rebate Department.
By submitting this rebate form with Freedom Electronics, you agree to all terms, conditions, disclaimers, guidelines, and procedures of the Freedom Electronics EV Recycle Program Free including but not limited to those outlined on the following pages: